DSG Will Approve Your Community Service, Send a Formal Letter of Completion To You & One Additional Party (School or University, Lawyer, Probation Officer, Judge, etc.). If you require oversight and paperwork you must pay $3 per Community Service hour.
UPCOMING COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS
- Sun, Aug 08Drive Safe GA - Stn MtnAug 08, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDTDrive Safe GA - Stn Mtn , 1800 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30087, USAThis Adopt-A-Road Clean Up is held EVERY 2nd Sunday of the month from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will clean up East & West Park Place Blvd. (Beginning @ Rockbridge Road and ending at Highway 78).
- Sat, Aug 143400 Holcomb Bridge Rd
- Sun, Aug 15Drive Safe GA Adopt-A-Road
- Sat, Sep 113400 Holcomb Bridge Rd
- Sun, Sep 12Drive Safe GA - Stn MtnSep 12, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDTDrive Safe GA - Stn Mtn , 1800 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30087, USAThis Adopt-A-Road Clean Up is held EVERY 2nd Sunday of the month from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will clean up East & West Park Place Blvd. (Beginning @ Rockbridge Road and ending at Highway 78).
- Sun, Sep 19Drive Safe GA Adopt-A-Road
Drive Safe Georgia in partnership with the Harambee Community Development Corporation (a 501c-3 non-profit organization) offers monthly Community Service projects. If you are performing community service for school/college, a civic organization or for your own personal desire their is NO COST. If you require a letter from our office to be sent to a lawyer, court official, etc., there is a fee of $3 per community service hour. (This includes charges for oversight, cleaning supplies, administrative paperwork, liability insurance and processing fees.) Donate (above) prior to the community service event when you register. Upon completion of your community service a letter will be sent to you, your Attorney or other Court Official, along with our organization's 501c-3 paperwork.
ADOPT-A-ROAD LOCATIONS & DATES
We are excited to partner with Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful's Adopt-a-Road Initiative to provide community service hours in the state of Georgia. Below are the monthly dates and locations of our Adopt-A-Road initiatives.
Peachtree Corners, Crooked Creek Rd. (Between Holcomb Bridge Road & Spalding Drive)
Every 2nd Saturday of the Month @ 12pm
Stone Mtn., GA, East & West Park Place Blvd.(Beginning @ Rockbridge Road and ending at Highway 78).
Every 3rd Sunday of the Month @ 12pm
Lilburn, GA, Rockbridge Rd. (Beginning @ East Park Place Blvd. and ending at Lilburn Stone Mountain Road)
Every 2nd Sunday of the Month @ 12pm
BE SURE TO:
Print & Bring Your Signed Volunteer Waiver (Step 1);
Bring Water in a Reusable Container;
Closed Toed Shoes [No Sandals];
During Summer Months Bring ~ Hat, Sunglasses, & Sunscreen.