- Multiple DatesSat, Feb 123400 Holcomb Bridge Rd
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 13Peachtree Corners
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 13Drive Safe GA - Stn MtnFeb 13, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMDrive Safe GA - Stn Mtn , 1800 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30087, USAThis Adopt-A-Road Clean Up is held EVERY 2nd Sunday of the month from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will clean up East & West Park Place Blvd. (Beginning @ Rockbridge Road and ending at Highway 78).
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 20Drive Safe GA Adopt-A-Road
- By Appointment OnlyTele-Health Session
The DDS rules and regulation forbid late entry to any session of the course, so we suggest you arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to each session.
The fee for the 20-hour course is $260.00 ($235.00 class fee + $25.00 book fee). The 20-hour course fee should be paid at least 24 hours before the first day of class. The total for the complete DUI program also known as the Risk Reduction Program is $360.00 ($100.00 Assessment fee + $235.00 class fee + $25.00 book fee). This fee is set by State Law.
Certificates of Completion will be available after class or emailed to you the next business day.
We accept Cash, Money Order, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Debit cards as payment.
DUI/ RISK-REDUCTION COURSE
Drive Safe Georgia (DSG) is a Department of Driver Services Certified/Licensed Risk-Reduction Program (#10340). If you have been charged with any of the following, Georgia State law requires that you attend a DUI / Risk Reduction Program before your driver's license can be reinstated:
o Drug Possession
o Other drug offenses
o Underage possession of drugs or alcohol
FIND THE CLASS YOU NEED BELOW!
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION ON-LINE AND PAY FOR YOUR CLASS! A STAFF MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU TO SET UP YOUR ASSESSMENT!
ATTEND CLASS - DDS RULES AND REGULATIONS FORBID LATE ENTRY TO ANY SESSION OF THE COURSE - SO PLEASE BE ON TIME!